1. Setting the NetScaler IP Address:
> set ns config -ipaddress 10.102.29.60 -netmask 255.255.255.0
Default NSIP was: 192.168.100.1; default netmask was 255.255.255.0
2. Adding a Mapped IP Address:
> add ns ip 10.102.29.61 255.255.255.0 -type mip
3. Setting the Default Gateway:
> add route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.102.29.1
4. Changing the Root Password:
> set system user nsroot netscaler
The root password is changed to netscaler
5. Review configuration:
> show runningconfig
6. Saving the Configuration:
> save ns config
7. Rebooting the System:
8. High Availability
(1) How High Availability Works: http://community.citrix.com/display/ns/How+High+Availability+Works
(2) When setting up an Application Switch that is part of a high availability (HA) pair, you must condier the following requirements:
a. If your configuration requires only one Etherenet port, use the disable interface command to disable the unused ports.
b. Configuring an Application Switch in HA mode requires 2 unique system IP addresses.
c. The nsroot acct password need to be manually set on both Application Switches.